Injector Woes

It appears that when I tested the injectors on the 86 8V I crushed the
little top hat seal on 3 of the 4 injectors. And actual caused one on the
injector nozzles catch the top hat seal (lack of a better description. Well
I ruined 2 of the injectors. Anyone got a good lead on new injectors and
what pray tell is the going price. All help is appreciated, also what is the
best way to install them when I get replacements

TIA

Brian

86 8v (crapped out bad injectors, might if the price is right)
88 16v