Re: Woe is me

yes it will run for a few miles before stranding you.
if your handly w. a wrench you can do it. its not that hard.
or dont pay more than $100 to have all the belts Removed and Replaced.
$30-40 inparts and 1 hour labor. + 10 for a battery charge. It is possible
it killed your battery.
brian
87 16v on the road and running.
Im off to get an alignment and electrical connectors so I can drive a t
night.