Re: Complete my Scirocco

You LIKE those wheels? I used to have 'em, and I sold 'em. If we're
talking about the same wheels, we're talking about the wheels that my
Rabbit is wearing right here:
http://www.insanetechnology.com/vw/current/claudiaclean.jpg
They were heavy, too narrow for a 15", soft, really hard to clean, and
very pretty. And I got a lot of money for 'em when I sold 'em. I'm much
happier with my 14" GTi wheels, even though I have the world's crappiest
tires on 'em right now.
	-Josiah

On Wed, 30 May 2001, Kevin Collins wrote:

> Eric L Ellis wrote:
>
> > I picked up a set of the 15" 4X100 BBS/VW mesh wheels with the lug
> > covering center caps. HELP ME FIND A CENTER CAP!!! If you think you may
> > be able to help, please let me know. I can describe them in more detail
> > if necessary. I tried a cap from the 5 lug type, but it sits out about
> > 3/4".
>
> You can still get them from VW, meaning Potterman.. I had to replace one
> of mine, I think it was something like $35.. not cheap, but the real
> article.  And those wheels are worth it!
>

> --
> Kevin Collins
> Huntington Beach, CA
> '86.5 16V 2.0