Re: Name this....vehicle.

Id say that's some creative digital editing, unless someone
one the list has seen this thing with their own eyeballs...

I'd have to call it 1. ugly, 2. DaCamino  HA!

--- Dave Ewing <rabbit16v@prodigy.net> wrote:
> Looks like a hoax to me!!
>
> Dave
>

> > >  It's a Sciwago. There's something on Dirk's website
> about it, I think.
> > >
> > > marie
> >
> > Negatory!
> >
> > The Sciwago is a WAGON! This is a Scirocco Spottrax
> (made that up)
> >
> > Eric
> >

> > --
> message to
> majordomo@scirocco.org

=====
Jason Adams
Fahrvergnugen Forever :) Oo=w=oO
84 rocco 16v
84 rocco turbo (project stage)
98 chevy Z71 (cause everyone needs a truck!)
...I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter...