Re: Help Wanted @ Cincy

ARRRGGGHHHH!.
I _just_ finished that F#$king job. but i'll do it again. and since the
other items on your list don not require placement of people in the same
location I suggest we do it in parallel.

Requirements.
Clean the hell out of the car to minimize grime. I suggest purple power
cleaner.

Suggestions.
Since your taking that WHOLE area apart. why not do what I did.
replace all said belts and the timming belt tensioner.

brian...
grumble. grumble. grumble..
Dammit I _just_ finished that job... (BTW the PO had the pass MM in UPSIDE
DOWN!) now no more vibrations in the dash... :->
87 16v on the road again... needing
stereo
relayed lights
fixed taillamps and lenses.

81S For Sale.. come and get it... $150.. Working on getting 81S seats from
the West coast.. I'll find out if they made it w/ Tosh when I get there.
http://www.geocities.com/brianm_gt0954a -- its the multi-colored one. :-)

88 cabby red 99% sure coming to a friends driveway near my wife...
8? cabby traded for a 87 250X fortrax (sport model) .. 99%

91 VFR750F damn It got jealous... speedo cable and chain needed...