Help Wanted @ Cincy

I rarely ask for help with anything - I always do all
my own work -  but after my ill-fated months of April
and May, I have no choice.  I need some help.

Ben Harder helped me get the tranny together, Dad put
it in, and Ben again helped bleed the brakes.  But of
the last dozen items on the list, one PITA job stands
out, and that's the passenger side mount.

I have a new one pressed in and ready to go, but no
way can I do it myself, not for the next few months or
so anyway.  So, if I can convince one or more
mechanically adept listers to help me do this at
Daun's on Saturday, I would sincerely appreciate it.
I can provide tools, beer, pop, food, and a little
general know-how.

Then, later, I can do the remaining items...a-arm
bushings, rear brakes and lines, rear axle bushings,
dist seal, v/c gasket, injector o-rings, etc. etc. (it
never ends).

So if you can help with the pass mount, please advise.

_Thanks_ - really,

Ron