Re: overheating-I give up

On Wed, 30 May 2001 05:15:44 -0700 (PDT) Cheapass Ron
<rapieper@yahoo.com> writes:

>That's what I said in the first place!  Sorta.

Yeah, I know. I just wanted to point fingers at you was all. At least
until I saw my name was in the post too. damn. :)

>Ron
>PS that gauge is $6.  And I'm not yet convinced he's
>*really* overheating.  Yet.

I could properly diagnose the problem in about an hour IF ia had access
to the car. (15 min to diagnose, 45 to drink rum & coke. Yah know...) Its
hard doin it here tho. Me thinks your probably right that he's not really
overheating. Dem electrons is lying to him, YO!

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!