Re: New Toyz

> What shocks/springs are you running these days? I've just put new turbogas
> with the Eibach sport springs on the front and there's still too much
bounce
> at the front. I don't know if it's bouncing on the bumpstops or if there
> just isn't enough rebound damping in the shocks - it tends to be long wavy
> undulations that upset it rather than sharp bumps. Perhaps it's time to
> sample poly bumpstops!

I had poly bumpstops... for about 2 weeks. You really know about it when you
bottom the suspension with those! I had to pull over because I was sure
something must have broken.

I'm using Koni top-adjustables all round with H&R springs - I've heard the
Eibachs are much stiffer & from what I understand they are better suited to
smooth conditions. Of course, I could be wrong, it's been known before...

Stuart