New: Color Codes 78'

Hi

I've been given some space by Julie, so pictures of both brochures will be up soon. I just hope that the metallic "glare" in the color in the pages can be seen - there's also some interior colors and codes. Can't find my own though - did these change from 76' to 78' ? (In Europe)

The codes of both interior and paint is probably different from europe to Us (maybe even from every country) but the paint and textiles used are surely the same!?! - I don't think they made new colors for every country or continent. Or am I way off here :-) ?

Morten T Nielsen
"Euro lister"
76´Scirocco 1.6 TS (Carb)