Re: [Tech] BOOYAA!! Timing Rambling

What I did was found an old wobbly (a SAE made it Taiwan piece of junk) and
welded a huge nut (the size of the green plug) on the nut/bolt driver end.
Now I can use my super long extension (yes, sometimes I need an extension)
and a ratchet!!  Even better, I bought a set of those "Sidewinder" wobblies
(1/2" 3/8" and 1/4") with springs on them (most people just wrap black tape
around them when they get loose so the springs were cool!!) and broke the
3/8" wobbly early on.  I threw it away but saved the spring for some reason
(I save everything!).  The other day I stuck it on my plug tool and it
worked great!!!

Dave