Re: any norcal listers going to cincy? Yes! Anybody else?

At 2:24 PM -0700 5/27/01, T Berk wrote:
>Here is the route I made up:
><
>http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/mqtrip?link=btwn%2Ftwn-ddir_na_basic_main&uid=u
>5jdt6n82et6lbgd%3Aznl42xdu8&oabgcderr=&dabgcderr=&OLL=&DLL=395134%2C-838735&ORIG
>IN_NAME=&DEST_NAME=&ADDR_1=1353+GURNEYVILLE+RD&CITY_1=WILMINGTON&STATE_1=OH&ZIP_
>1=45177-8301.......

None of my business really but one thing you might want to look into is
road construction on that route.  I learned firsthand last year what
percentage of the interstate system from Montana to New Jersey can be under
construction at one time.  The answer is "lots".  5-20 mile stretches were
reduced to one lane only, and if I hadn't been driving at night I imagine
the delays would have been horrendous.  I dunno how you'd go about checking
for delays on I80 (or even what alternate route you could take), but it
might be worth a phone call or two?  HTH!!