Re: [Re: 160 MPH Speedometer]

But colder air is denser...
Now what you gotta do is compress the air, (this takes energy) then
de-compress it rapidly. The faster you do it the colder the air results.
Just like in a wind tunnel "compress;expand;accellerate".

>>Hummm I have a few fans out in the garage... Maybe a wind tunnel
>>experiment?....<<

PLEASE EXCUSE THE LAST ENTRY. VICTORIA FRONKENSTEIN'S OPINIONS ARE HERS
ALONE AND NOT TO BE AFFILLIATED WITH THIS STAION...

THANK YOU...