Spring cleaning! - Parts for sale - make offer

Here is the list

Taillights:
SCIROCCO 1:
1 pair - both good shape with minor subsurface cracks on one
1 left - good shape
RABBIT TRUCK (CADDY):
1 pair - both intack but not very good shape

Front turn signals:
SCIROCCO 1 (75-77):
1 left - faded but uncracked
SCIROCCO 1 (78-81):
3 left - uncracked good shape
SCIROCCO 2 (American): all uncracked
2 pairs - 1 pr faded, 1 pr nice
1 right - nice
RABBIT/GTI (81-84)
1 right - bright, shinny just like new

GTI/GLI 120mph complete guage cluster with MFA
GTI/GLI 140mph complete guage cluster with MFA
(dont know if either works but they are clean and in good shape)

4 - wheel caps for OEM aluminum VW wheels - good condition.
Not bottlecap (they have VOLKSWAGEN (x2) around the outside of the cap

10 pair - Red "SCIROCCO S" and "VOLKSWAGEN" badges
7 "RABBIT GTI" badges
5 "JETTA GLI" (A1 version) badges
1 pair of OEM white "SCIROCCO" and "VOLKSWAGEN" badges
All badges are in various conditions, most of them very good

Center (rubber) piece for VW's 4 spoke steering wheel like found on the
Golf/Jetta GTI/GLI and Scirocco 16V.
4 "SCIROCCO"
2 "GTI"
1 "ATLANTIC"
1 "VW" logo

Never been used brake drums for stock A1 Volkswagens, or other?.
Some surface rust but otherwise perfect.

6 slot underdash C-Box cassette holder - all doors work and in good
condition.

Aftermarket (?) finned aluminum valve cover in good shape to fit 8V VWs (no
throttle cable mount)

Black carpeting for rear fender wells (cargo area)
SCIROCCO 1 (75-77) 1 pair
SCIROCCO 1 (78-81) 2 pair
Black carpeting for under front seats and in rear pass foot area (do not
have the front piece under drivers feet)
SCIROCCO 1 (75-81?) 1 piece
Black carpeting for front driver/pass kick panels in front of the door.
SCIROCCO 1 (75-81?)
***all carpeting is in very good shape***

LMK if interested and make me a reasonable offer.
First come first serve.
I will ship this stuff at buyers expense.
As soon as the pic's come back all of it is going on E-bay.

There will be other stuff to follow as I dig deeper into my storage unit :)

I wanted you guys/gals to have first dibs before letting the E-Bay Pihrana's
at them.
I will post this on VWVortex on Tuesday.

Randy
81 S - Mars
81 S - Cosmos
87 GLI 16V - Olga