Quick Update

Coil wires are being worked on right now, as the terminals look pretty
corroded.

Airflow sensor was covered in brown water gunk.

Cleaned out the airbox, as well as the distrubutor, also heavily corroded.

Gonna change the sparkplugs as soon as Tuesday rolls around, as they're
black as anything, along with my paws. Still no improvement.

Next up, after the coil, is Daun's theory, the fuel pressure regulator. No
way to test it, far as I know(no gauge), though I could be wrong.

Any more ideas?

Phoenix Wolf /~^..^~\
ICQ#53963830
http://www.side7.com/art/mattwolf/gallery.html
"It's been awhile since I could hold my head up high. And it's been awhile
since I could say I'm sorry..." - Staind, It's Been Awhile