Still looking for the problem, no luck yet.

I'm running out of time.  Car still not running right and I really want to
make the trip next weekend to Daun's.  Anybody that's ever solved a similar
problem, I'd really appreciate the help. Here's the details.

Car: '88 scirocco 16v

Symptoms: Runs great when cold, after warm-up, hesitates at low
rpm and no power.  Seat of the pants feel is that it is lean.

What I"ve done: Check compression, ok; checked spark plugs, looked ok;
checked for split vacuum hoses, didn't find any; check cold and hot
resistance of coolant temperature sensor, ok; checked OXS and found that
voltage fluctuated 0 to .3v, based on spec that seemed low so I replaced it.
No improvement.  Check current to DPR, fluctuated between 8 and 9 mA, at
idle, seems ok; dumped some water on the injectors while car idled to check
for leaky seals, car didn't stall or stumble.

Maybe I"m not being as methodical as I should be, but give me a break, I'm a
novice.

I'm looking for some guidance on how to continue to try and isolate the
problem.....

Help!

David