CINCY: The I-90 Corridor

Those of you planning to attend Cincy that are along I-90 and may
have mentioned caravaning with the Rochester krewe, please get in
touch with me off-list.

Especially if you were planning to arrive early, like Thursday night.
I believe the current plan is for us to take off from Brett's about 8
am Friday morning.

If you are between Rochester, NY and the I-271 bypass to I-71 at
Cleveland, OH. and want to hook up with us, gauge your departure time
along those lines.

Rochester to Cleveland is a 4-hr drive, and we will be on I-90 the
whole way to I-271.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |