[For Sale] Stuff I Can Bring To CINCY

Neuspeed 8V Sport springs, almost new, $100.
Neuspeed 8V SofSports, almost new, $100.
MOMO black leather shift knob, new $35.
KYb GasAdjust rear shocks/struts, used for 2 years, $50 for both.
Mk.2 black leather shift boot, $25.
Mk.2 black leather steering wheel, $35.
Mk.2 door seals, in very good condition, $25 each.

Oil dipstick orange extensions, $2.
A2 accelerator pedal bushings, $2.
Oil cap seals, $2.
Carat badge, $5.
Shift bushing kits $7.

Ingersoll Rand 107XR air ratchet, 2 years old, w/industrial fitting, $50.

I have a lot more, but this is all I can think of at the moment, and
alsways, I will entertain possible trades.

Peter - http://thescirocco.com -  Bear, Delaware

                                                             '79 Scirocco
16V
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'84.5 Oddball Scirocco JH/FF
'84 GTI
Rollers For Sale: '79, '80, '84, '88 Scirocco