From: Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
To: Tobias M-G <scirocco16v88@hotmail.com>, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Sunroof HELP again, better explain my needs
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 20:32:33 -0700 (PDT)

--- Tobias M-G <scirocco16v88@hotmail.com> wrote:

 > Ok, I know how to get the sunroof out ... BUT, that still
 > leaves the thing
 > that the sunroof assembly is mounted/screwed into/onto.
 > That big hunk of
 > metal that is on the bottom of the roof .. what's left
 > when you take the
 > sunroof assembly off. How do you get that off the roof.

You don't.  It's part of the structure.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,                Parting out:
'82 Pickup                     '80 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v                '85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v               '87 Scirocco 8v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian