Re: [OT] Seat (Spain) makes an almost Scirocco

a 210hp 1.8 20v twin-intercooled turbo motor, 6 speed trans, and brembo
4-pot, 12.6 inch front brakes dont hurt either.
its a bit overwieght though, but i wouldnt mind havin it if we could get
it. Does look sweet, except for the slightly ugly ass end, but the interior
and overall shape more than makes up for it.
check out the dead pedal! yea baby.

Eric Person
86.5 16v