List.. ahah.. another day, another Problem

List,

    My oil temp gauge started reading 120-135 and the coolant gauge light
went on today. "The oil gauge seems to be messed up because it flickers"
(I slightly over filled the car with oil the other day when I changed the
oil.) Could this be causing the problem?

                                +
    Is there a fuse for the starter? The relay 24 (top left) in my fuse box
is making some strange noises and I saw a little bit of sparkage coming from
the relay! My car starts up like 50% of the time now.

Dan Kraus
- I'm starting to think my 16v is going to self destruct!!!