on topic: If I were in porn...

-got your attention didn't I? Last night some buddies and I were laughing
about what our stage names would be if we entered the porn biz. After a few
go rounds, I came up with the name "Rock Steady". -good right? :^) I dunno
if folks out there now what rocksteady music is or whatever, but using the
word in this context makes me laugh at least!

Well anyway, how about that on my Scirocco's license plate?: "ROCSTDY" -does
that work? Or, have I lost my marbles completely?
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region
100 Wall Street, 10th Floor