Cincy.

*De-lurks, and that's strange for a big wolfie*

Well, to put it simply, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. To get to
Cincy, it seems I have to have my parents come along, or it's a no-go,
whether my car's drivable or not. If it runs right after the intake manifold
gasket's changed, then my chances are improved. If it's not running, then
well... the list's first, and semi-only furry ain't gonna be there this
year. Not by his own will, though. You can be sure I wanna BE there.

Not getting into details(and you don't get into them, either, Daun), my
parents think that something awful's gonna happen to me if I go down by
myself, no matter what the circumstances, and no matter how I try to prove
to them otherwise. My last resort was getting picked up by Daun.
4 words.

Shot. Down. In. Flames.

Why do I say this?

I could use some words from whoever's gonna be there(no cussing, PLEASE),
made out to my parents, who you are and such. Details about yerselves, cars,
and etc. Plus, why I should be there. Fun? Cars? Craziness? All of the
above?

Overall, just some words to show them you're trustworthy. If they'll read
'em...

Phoenix Wolf /~^..^~\
ICQ#53963830
http://www.side7.com/art/mattwolf/gallery.html
"It's been awhile since I could hold my head up high. And it's been awhile
since I could say I'm sorry..." - Staind, It's Been Awhile

P.S. No mentioning about Daun's preferences(yes, he told me, I know.).
That'll zilch it totally, D.O.A.