[CINCY] SouthEast Caravan. ATL(Atlanta, GA) stop.

Hey Ya'll

Im in Atlanta and am going to do the head north trick (directions in
hand).anybody coming up I-85/75 passes RIGHT by my residence. I belive I'm
leaving on Friday sometime Hopefully before noon, depends on when several
people arrive from FL.

What I can offer.
If you come up on thursday You can crash at my place. Bring a sleeping
bag. I live in what used to be a Frat house. I'll prolly be able to
scrounge up one bunk for an adult (ie over 30) but be aware they are like
2.5' from the ceiling. We have a big back deck, but I prolly wont be there
until that evening as i'll be finishing my rocco front end and collecting
parts.( on the south side of Atlanta). And installing enough radio to get
on the road.

If somebody needs a ride my passenger seat is empty. so if you have to be
crammed in from your start point I have an empty seat that you can stretch
out into.

Tools. plenty of em. a bit messy but they get used.

my cell that I can be reached at is
678-595-0882
if it is busy Sprint is on crack try agian.