Cincy East Caravan

For anyone that is planning on going to Cincy from NYC, Long Island, NJ,
PA(Philly area), Delaware or Maryland we are getting a caravan together that
is at about 6-8 cars right now. The plan is for the NY/NJ people to get
together and meet up with everyone else at my place which is in Wilmington,
DE just south of the PA border 30 minutes outside of Philly. The NY/NJ crew
should be arriving between 9 and 9:30 and we will leave very soon after
that. If you are interested in joining the caravan please email me and we
will work it out.

Rich
'00 GTI VR6
'88 2.0 16v Scirocco - R.I.P.