Re: Running ETKA on NT/2K

hehehe - I do it for a living....

It's on Allyns site.  You need to get an FTP program.
He suggested CuteFTP (www.cuteftp.com) and it worked
well for me.

When you run the install, it will ask for a profile.
For the address, put in big-al.dyn.dhs.org UN/PW are
etka / etka

It will try and connect, and fail.  Click on File ->
Site Manager.  At the bottom of the pop-up window
there is a box that says Site Connection Port.  Change
the value from 21 to 69.  It should now connect.

You'll have to email allyn for the exact file
location.  He moved it from where I uploaded it to.

HTH
Mark