Re: [Tech] Compression

The only way to do this is to CC the combustion chamber.  This is why (way
back when) it was important to figure out the compression ratios on the
beetle motors when bolting on bigger jugs and machined heads.  Plus, there
were shims to adjust the compression by spacing the head out farther.  Once
the motor is put together, there is no way to figure it out for sure!!  BUT,
we could petition whoever has a 1.8L head and 2.0L block apart to check this
out for us!!!!  Anyone?

Dave