Back, Back on the Block

I just drove my Scirocco.
It's been a year.

I find it hard to believe, even myself.

It's funny how many parts you can have stock piled up from the Potterman
and from runs to the Pick n Pull and what not.

Done-
New (used) Konis w/ mystery progressive, semi lowering springs.
New 210 clutch, p plate, friction disk, bolts, etc.
New Rear Main Seal, Trans Seals, Redline juice.
Reverted to Dual Manifold/Downpipe w/ hi temp paint. New O2 Sensor.
New TT Extra Hard front mount.  (Newish) stock sides and rear for now.
New (RED!) Poly bushings on front sway bar. ( from D. Wong)
Stainless Brake Lines, Synth brake fluid. (Thx for the install D. Wong)
Loaner Exhaust section just front of the Cat. (Thx Randy B.)

Still to do-
- realign the motor mounts.
- detail the paint.    Poor, poor paint.  Forever Black the trim.
- new exhaust manifold studs. (need still, plus one is broken off.)
- tighten CVs and other bolts. (idiot check)
- replace trans fluid, change green end cap & 5th housing gasket.
- tighten exhaust near cat. Realign pipes.
- purge plain water, fill with distilled/coolant.
- install radiator fan, (Doh!)
- tune up stuff; cap/rotor, plugs, oil, filter.
- get front end aligned.
- purge just a little more brake fluid. (SS lines just installed).
- remove cat hair from two front seats.

Stuff for later-
- Wait till Cincy and swap my front upper shock mounts.
 (I have new ones + spring compressor set).
- Install new suspension bushings (some poly, some oem).
- New Control Arms (just because). see above.
- Replace the mystery springs w/ my new H&R Sports.
- 4 wheel disk conversion. (Go Fast need Stop Stop balance)
- Redo the paint on the rear lover I have.
- Same for rear lip spoiler surface.
- Get more new cool & groovy things.

TBerk
I feel my Mystical side awakening again.