16v troubleshooting

I'm in test mode now and here is the information I"ve gathered so far:

Compression: 195, 180, 170, 195 (I took the spark plugs out to look at them
so I figured I might as well check)

OXS voltage: meter was hard to read, but it looked to me like about 0.4v
with little fluctuation.  It definitely didn't move below that, and might
have hit .5v, but it was hard to read.  Spec is .5v +/- .2v

Coolant sensor: 3000 ohms cold, 300 ohms warm, 100 ohms really hot. Spec is
3k to 4k ohms cold, 150 to 300 ohms warm (190)

It seems to me that everything looks ok so far.  I'm
going to try to check the DPR current tomorrow.

I checked vacuum lines again and didn't see anything obvious.  If DPR checks
out ok, where do I go next?

David Zanotti