Re: Let me ask a stupid jack stand question

I like to bridge the front and rear control arm
mounting points with a 2x4, and place the stand midway
between those points.  Also that takes away some of
the confusion about where to place jack and where to
place jackstands with the jack in the way.

That's how my Scirocco was for nearly a month when I
couldn't finish the tranny job right away.  Now it's
happily back on all fours!

Ron