For Sale....MOMO Cobra shift knob...!!! Nice!

Hey listees,

For sale:  1 brand new MOMO Cobra shift knob....polished chrome finish with
Rosewood...Nice!!!  This shift knob will fit all VW Corrados....I got two of
em at an auction today.  The MOMO knob came from a performance shop that was
going out of business.  This shift knob is still in red MOMO box and I also
have warranty papers and everything.  Price $49.00 plus whatever shipping is.
 The retail price was $95!!!!! First come first serve.  In the meantime, keep
VDubbin!!!!!

Greg

P.S.  I have pictures if any wants to see it....Cheers.