Re: [electrical] taillight wiring/relays?

My recommendation would be to relay the lights first, then if they
aren't bright enough get some higher candlepower bulbs.  I have both
quartz and high candlepower filament bulbs and the difference isnt
noticable, but the price is.  Mr Fenton has a writeup on his page I
believe.

 http://www.scirocco16v.com

Andre'
Lime Green 79