Re: I can't sleep at night...

--- Night Shadow <soltwede@privateI.com> wrote:
> > No way!  I am DRIVING FROM CALIFORNIA. The least you
> could do is share
> > my room.
> > <harumph>
>
> Speaking of that Tosha, we need to coordinate our
> meet....can you try and
> figure out when you will hit Nebraska so I can plan my
> departure to meet
> you?  I figure atleast 15-16 hours of driving for you
> just to hit Nebraska
> (you are crazy, you know that right?)

Yes, Tosha is crazy.  I certainly hope he's planning on
having the car together no later than this weekend, 'cuz
he'll probably have a bug or two to work out before making
such a trek.  (You know VWs!)

As for Julie - don't give up.  Get here.  Ride with Josh
Able or something over to Rochester and get Jim Jarrett to
loan ya his '84 to make the journey.  You simply can't give
up.  This is the 3rd time now that you've bowed out of an
event...   tisk tisk.  ;p

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,                Parting out:
'82 Pickup                     '80 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v                '85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v               '87 Scirocco 8v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian