Re: EKTA CD Help request

I have an idea.
Say if someone were to bring a laptop with a USB burner would some people
bring the appropriate CD-ROM's/floppys as required.
Brian
87 16v still on jack stands and may be a daytime only car for cincy.
shit...(euro lights not relayed yet.)
81S FOR SALE $150 (http://www.geocities.com/brianm_gt0954a (the
multi-colored one)
This doesnt make a profit for me. It just covers the cost it required to
fetch it. and puts $$ in my pocket for Cincy for beer, gas, and food!
I'll put the description up on the site too.