Re: radiator fit

Correction here!!  Yes it will work with a non-AC car but FIRST you have to
move your alternator to the lower points and that means (I am pretty sure
anyway) that you will have to use an 8v alt.  Then you can use the little
'S' type hose with the 16v A2 radiator.  The only thing that is keeping me
from doing this is that I just replaced the stupid Alt, and at $180, I'm not
ready to throw on a used 8v alt and get rid of my expensive 16v alt.  Plus,
my upper hose is still doing good!!

Dave