etka software

ok, guys, im offering that etka software on my ftp (see prev post). only
thing is that what i have is a rar of all files from the cd, which i dont
think works properly, since i couldnt get it running on my system. the copy
protection may rely on cd-image specific info.
can someone hook me up with the actual cd image version that the rest of you
have? i'll slap it on the ftp so everyone else can
use it. if you have the cd, make the image with cdrwin (www.goldenhawk.com).
it will make a .bin and .cue file. rar/zip those 2 files and upload 'em!
just upload it with that login if you want to, i made an incoming folder
there, then it will be available for all!
ftp info is:

big-al.dyn.dhs.org port 69
login/pass: etka/etka

thanks
al

Allyn Malventano, ET1(SS), USN
87 rocco 16v (rieger gto - green - 'der rocco' - restoration in progress)
87 jetta 8v wolfsburg 2dr (260k, still tight :)