From: "S. Coleman" <deadbolt@mindspring.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: New Car Purchase..You damn people have ruined me!
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 23:10:52 -0400

Since I left my love affair with rabbits and found this list I have acquired
4 scirocco's and more VW's of different names than I have ever imagined.
You people have seriously ruined me.  LOL!  : )      Anyhow,...in return I
have "ruined" my wife on the whole VW thing.  So......after owning all years
of Corrado's and now a MK I and 3 MK II Scirocco's.....My wife just bought
us a 92 Corrado SLC.  Only 62K on the odometer....5spd, leather, everything.
Now there will be 9 cars in the driveway...... from the wonderful '78 rocco
that I still haven't driven more than two blocks to the 2000 GTI VR6..(which
I haven't driven much either....)  All these wonderful choices of fine
automobiles to drive...yet I can never find any sets of keys or my wife!  I
swear,...at least now maybe I won't hear , " Honey,....where's the key to
OUR fun car?"  (my 88 rocco)

Thanks again people!  (arghh)     Hehe....LOL!    : )