Re: Blocked Cat?

No, TT clearly did not make this cat.  It is labeled a 'universal' and you
can tell by the packaging it ain't TT.  Still got the box if you'd like more
info on it.  More of a Midas shop specialty

The 'rear' flange was not inline with the front flange (either way you want
to look at it).  In other words, if you drove a 2 foot dowel through one of
the front flange mount holes, it would not pass through the rear flange
because it would hit a solid portion of the rear flange.  The rear flange
was welded out of sync with the front.  Neither of these flanges were
adjustable, let me assure you.

-Phil