misbehaving a-arm bolts/door rusting problems

ok, my passenger side a-arm bolt keeps backing out. the one that goes
through the front bushing on it. the bolt is not easy to turn, even with the
front jacked up, so i really cant figure out why it keeps backing out. it
seems to back about 1" and then stops. any ideas? i've had 6 sciroccos and
i've never seen one do this.

also, my passenger side door is rusting on bottom for some reason, no other
rust on car, only that one door. are there zinc plates in sciroccos
somewhere? if so, where is the plate located/supposed to be located in the
door, i may need to throw one in there before i restore the door.

thanks
al

Allyn Malventano, ET1(SS), USN
87 rocco 16v (reiger gto - green - 'der rocco' - restoration in progress)
87 jetta 8v wolfsburg 2dr (260k, still tight :)