Re: 2002 Scirocco Calendar Project

>I've been thinking of starting work on a 2002 Scirocco calendar.  It would
>be the standard pic on top, calendar on bottom type of thing.  I would like
>to do it on quality paper with (obviously) color photographs.  I have no
>clue what it would take to print it in decent quantity.  If anyone has a
>online site they know of which offers that type of printing, please let me
>know.
>
>-Phil

The last time this project came up, I tried to run it.  I have a
source for getting them done, very well done actually.  With far
more photos then just the one on top.  Anyway, contact me offlist if
you're serious and I'll hook you up.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net