Re: Leaking petrol tank - questions

I'll keep an eye out in the yards - not many MKIs left over here though!
I'm probably not going to have enough time to find a tank and swap it at the
moment, as I have a bunch of other stuff which needs urgent fixing at the
weekend. I need to cure the leak pronto, tho',  so I can keep the police
happy - they noticed the leak during a random spot-check - so I'll just case
the job this weekend and use some tank patch if need be 'till I get time.

thanks,

Ewan.