From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Nate Mellom
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 8:28 PM
To: Scirocco Mailing List
Subject: [exhaust] Manifold/downpipe clamp taker-offer?

If I need to pull the head on my '84 to replace it with the one I
recently got from Foxx (youdaman!!!!!!), I'm gonna need to pull the
downpipe from the manifold.  Last time I stuck a screwdriver in one of
the holes, closed my eyes and pried.  Luckily, I survived.  But, I wanna
do it right this time (I'm gonna have to put it back on, too).  Is there
a special tool to take this monster off?  Is it something I can buy, or
rent, or make?  Cheapass Ron?  'Lil help here?

Nate
'81
'84