[mk1 Parts] lost email, mk1 lisc. plate holder + other stuff

Sorry to whoever sent me the email about wanting the black piece of
plastic between the tailights that holds the lisc. plate. I have retrieved
it. We didnt discuss cost. how about $9 + shipping (free to cincy). Or
feel free to support my habit and send me a little more money :-).

other parts.

Oh for all the other mk1 ppl out there. looked closely at the 2 mk1's out
there. the front windshield gasket is not cracked around it. I dont think
the windshield is cracked, but it wasnt looking at that duh. BUT there is
silicon at the bottom center of the gasket. other than that it looks in
good shape. the rear hatch is now gone, but the seal appears to be in good
shape. same can be said for rear windows and seals. That looks like a job
to get them out w/out smashing the windows. the crome bits appear to be in
good shape.
81S  core support. -- excellent shape has the bulb adjusters
77   core support  -- a little rusty like the rest of the car.
bodies both rough
side mouldings no good.
any questions please email

brian.
87 16v waiting on parts ... again, but running and drivable
81S -- pics http://www.geocities.com/brianm_gt0954a  its the mulitcolored
one. I havent had time to dig the trash out of it.
91 VFR750F -- broken speedo. limits carrieables to/from junkyard