RE: [BUY THIS CAR!!] FS: Another '88 16v in Dayton

--- Neal Tovsen <sixteen.volt@gte.net> wrote:
> HAAA! I just **knew** you were gonna look at it, whether
> or not someone was
> interested. Some people are just TOO predictable. ;)
>
> Option 1: Somebody BUY this thing! Pick it up at Cincy.
> Talk about a cool way to
> step into a new car.

C'mon somebody - I'm willin' to help snag it!

> Option 2: Daun, tell this guy to keep it, and invite him
> to Cincy and get him on
> the list. When he meets all us cool people, he'll never
> want to sell! Convince
> him that $3200 really isn't much money, so he can go buy
> a new car to satisfy
> his wife and still keep the Scirocco as a weekend "fun"
> car only, since it won't
> really cost him anything to keep it.

I gave him all the Scirocco.org info and a personal invite
to *please* join us, especially considering how close he
is.  Who knows, maybe we can get him to keep it...

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,                Parting out:
'82 Pickup                     '80 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v                '85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v               '87 Scirocco 8v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian