From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Brian and Mea Jowett
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 6:03 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: I'm back....

Hey all... I'm back (for those that remember me).... My Scirocco collection
has started growing again. So I figured I'd have a looksie at the list
again.

Updates

My 81 S project is coming along quite well. The 2.0L crossflow ripped to
life several days ago. Needs some tweaking. CIS injection on a 2.0L
crossflow with 270 cam, P&P head, custom short runner intake and single
plate throttle body seeeeeems to run rich.

I'm picking up a very rare Scirocco this week. It's an 84 painted Pearl
White from the factory, one of only 18, it's pretty much a loaded 84 with
black leather. It's in decent shape,  a few rust spots, 129k. I'd consider
selling it if the offer was right.... but I will probably end up restoring
it.

The 87 16V that my wife once drove is still going strong. I could not bare
to let it sit out back any more, so a buddy of mine is driving it hard every
day for me.

That's about it... anything new and exciting going on around here?

Brian,
93 Corrado Syncro
01 TTCQ 225 (hers)
01 S4 Avant