From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Dave Ewing
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 1:20 AM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Sister Needs Car in Florida!!

Hey all!!

I have a sister in FL that needs a car.  Nothing in particular except
dependable with A/C.  Affordable would be nice too!!  I would say something
late eighties, early nineties and was sort of thinking about a Jetta (so her
friends can ride easily).  I am in WA state so whoever has or knows of a
decent VW in FL please LMK and I will forward the message to her.  Oh, I
know this sounds strange to ask for help on the list like this, but I would
like her to be driving a VW and I think I saw about 2 down there when I went
to visit for a week and a half last year so I am thinking that there aren't
a real common car!!  TIA!!

Dave