flange puller tool

    hey people, i kinda demoed my latest tranny/clutch setup after feeding a
MK4 VR golf, a yellow typeR, and a couple of civics their asses on the
highway on saturday night.

    it appears that i blew out one of the inner seals that holds oil inside
the tranny.  no biggie, really.  the tranny was put in after i blew up my
previous one at the bug show last year.  i knew that it was temporary.

    i've picked up a 4K to replace the wounded 9A from drew macpherson (you
da man, drew).  also, i've ordered a new clutch, both inner tranny seals
(the ones that go around the clutch release shaft), and new axle flange
kits.

    the 4K flanges are 90mm, but i want to use my 9A 100mm flanges.
however, i don't have an axle flange removal tool, so i wish to make one up.
can anyone tell me what the thread pitch is inside of the flange that will
allow me to get these things off with a minimum f time/effort?  thanks!

jason
the mad bastard