Re: MK1 Windshield Gasket - VeeParts

In a message dated 5/11/01 1:16:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sixteen.volt@gte.net writes:

<< I just had an email dialog with them last week. They're collecting names
and
 trying to find out if there's enough interest to have someone custom
manufacture
 window & door gaskets for mk1 Sciroccos. >>

   Count me in on a set if they do start making them! Considering what all
I'm going to spend to get the car together, the cost for a new set of window
seals will be almost nothing, and worth the investment!

Carl
77rocco
89fox