MK1 PAINT!!! aaaah! , yes! , and D'oh!!!!!!!

4 coats of "coool white" so far!  i'll probably shoot
2 more today and then wetsand in a few days to make it
smoother.  My bodywork sucks but the paint is turning
out great.... oh except for that dent I put in the
hatch after the first coat(Don't ask!).  Anywho, back
to the garage.  I can't wait till ND this week and
Cincy in a few!

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco - 7 high build Primer layers so far!!! sanding sanding sanding sanding sanding - Paint SOOON!!!!!
1997 Tacoma 4x4 V6 Xtracab VWHAULER
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith