RE: VACUUM LEAK

Or the gasket between the int. man. sections?

Gerry Reichelt

On Sat, 12 May 2001 05:26:13 +0800, Dan Miller said:

> I NEED HELP!!
>
>  	Ive taped up any possible elaks in any hoses, and the damn thing is
still leaking somewhere!!  It sounds lke its coming from the number 4 spark
plug, but thats tightened down and the connector is on it all the way.
Plus, that doesn't make sense! Any ideas what the rushing sound heard
somewhere close to the intake manifold is coming from?  Can anyone send me a
complete vacuum system diagram (my Bentley manual doesnt have a complete one
for CIS-E) so i know where to look!! Getting extremely frustrated!