Re: sudden car death (fuel pump, banjo bolt pita)

I took the line off the fuel accumulator last night so that I
could get the fuel pump onto my bench to see what was REALLY
going on.  The banjo bolt is still stuck into the piece just to the
other side of fuel line.  I think it's a something, something flange I
guess.
It has a hex pattern but I need to buy some sort of tool to get down into
there...  Does anyone know of a good tool that would work or does
anyone even know what I'm talking about?